The Nail Society of India (NSI) has been founded in the year 2012, by a group of Indian Dermatologists with special interest in the nail unit.
The Nail Society of India (NSI) has been established to encourage and advance the current knowledge and practices about NAIL in health and disease.
- To promote scientifically rational practice and research in the management of nail diseases including nail histopathology and surgical procedures of the nail unit.
- To educate physicians about advances in nail diseases, nail surgery and nail cosmetics.
- To organize scientific programs like conferences, CME’s, workshops and trainings focusing on nail disorders and their management.
- To promote interaction among Specialists dealing with nail disorders in India and abroad.
- To publish newsletters, monographs, booklets, pamphlets or journal devoted to nail diseases.